Tips for how to differentiate and goals for protection and management.
- Identify how wounds are classified according to wound depth and etiology.
- Describe the etiology of a pressure injury (PI) and incontinence-associated skin damage (IAD).
- Discuss evidence-based protocols of care of prevention and management if IAD and PIs.
- Describe the NPUAP-EPUAP Pressure Injury Classification System.
- Identify appropriate products that can be used for preventioin and treatment of IAD and PIs.
*By downloading this (product) you are opting in to receiving information from Healthcom Media and Affiliates. Or the details, including your email address/mobile number, may be used to keep you informed about future products and services.
by downloading this ebook you are opting in to receiving information from Convatec. I authorizeConvatec to call or text me at the phone number provided.