2. Lee TT. Nurses’ concerns about using information systems: analysis of comments on a computerized nursing care plan system in Taiwan. J Clin Nurs. 2005;14:344-353.
3. Campbell EM, Sitting DF, Ash JS, Guappone KP, Dykstra RH. Types of unintended consequences related to computerized provider order entry. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2006;13:547-556.
4. McBride AB. Nursing and the informatics revolution. Nurs Outlook. 2005;53:183-191.
5. Institute of Medicine. Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2001.
6. Health Level 7. Unlocking the power of health information. 2009. http://www.hl7.org/. Accessed October 21, 2009.
7. National Electrical Manufacturers Association. Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM). 2009. http://medical.nema.org. Accessed October 12, 2009.