We will present a 1-hour webinar highlighting the importance of patient-centered, data-driven workforce management in healthcare settings. Topics covered will include:
- Why you need to manage workforce data
- How we successfully implemented patient-centered, data-driven workforce management
- Having the business case conversation for workforce management
This 30-minute presentation features learning opportunities that will provide in-depth instruction and demonstration in wound care treatments. After this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the role of proper wound cleansing
- Discuss how to select and use non-toxic wound cleansers
- Describe advantages of collagen for managing a chronic wound
This webinar features leaders from Penn State Health and Avantas to highlight the benefits of applying robust analytics and forecasting methodologies to nurse staffing and scheduling, and how nursing leaders can harness data to drive meaningful improvement with leading edge data-driven decision making tools.
Learn what it can do for your organization, staff, and patients.
- Increase work-life balance/morale for managers and staff
- Improve the patient experience through optimized staffing
- Uncover specific savings initiatives to avoid nonstrategic cost cutting mandates
- Empower your managers to be more proactive and tactical with resource planning
Finance and nursing executives face many uncertainties in today’s healthcare environment, but one factor still under their control is the cost of labor. An investment in labor is an investment in quality, but like any other transaction, hospital leaders want the best return from their dollars. Acuity-based staffing is a valuable tool for maximizing those returns because it ensures the right staff are in the right place at the right time – essential goals as healthcare leaders face a worsening nursing shortage and continuing demands to do more with less.
In this fast-paced, one-hour webinar, a leading researcher will share the latest data related to the financial impact of acuity-based staffing. The panel will explain how a partnership between the two is effective in implementing acuity-based staffing so that it yields significant financial benefits for your organization. This is an ideal webinar for both CFOs and CNOs to attend.
- Identify how wounds are classified according to wound depth and etiology
- Describe the etiology of pressure injury and incontinence-associated skin damage (IAD)
- Understand evidenced-based protocols of care for prevention and management of IAD and pressure injuries
- Recognize and describe NPUAP-EPUAP Pressure Injury Classification System
- Understand appropriate ConvaTec products that can be used for prevention and treatment of IAD and pressure injuries
“Skin tears” may sound like a relatively minor event, but in reality, these injuries can have a significant impact on the quality of patients’ lives in the form of pain, infection, and limited mobility. The incidence of skin tears has been reported to be as high as 1.5 million annually, and with an aging population, this number is likely to go higher. In this webinar, experts will explain how nurses can use an evidence-based approach—including following practice guidelines to assess the wound and select the proper dressing—for managing skin tears and minimizing their negative effects.